Welcome to Sea Palms Estate
Please reach out if you have questions that are not answered below
Vicki- (239) 938-4282
Kyle- (732) 996-6918
WiFi Network: Sea Palms
Wifi Password: Vacation
- In your phone or device settings you will need to connect to the Sea Palms WiFi Network. The password is: Vacation.
- Install the SONOS app via your device’s app store. If you already have Sonos on your device, you will need to update your WiFi settings to Sea Palms.
- Select the music from your device such as iHeartRadio, Spotify, Pandora, iTunes, Amazon, etc.
- You can control music room by room or play as a group.
- Volume is controlled by your device, or on the Sonos device in each room. If you’d like to adjust the volume on your device: From the Now Playing screen, touch the group volume slider and the individual rooms will appear. From there you can select which room you want to control by sliding the volume bar connected to each room.
- To turn off the music, access the Sonos app via your device and press pause/stop.
User Name: SeaPalms
Pool towels are located in the room adjacent to the game lounge on the first floor.
Roku TV Instructions
- Using the Roku remote, turn on the TV.
- Push the “Home” button on the Roku remote.
- Using the arrow buttons on the Roku remote, select the YouTube TV (Black Background) icon.
- From YouTube TV, you can access the local television stations by pressing the “Live” button at the top of the screen.
- To use Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime, simply sign into your personal accounts using the remote.
- Please remember to sign out of all accounts you have logged into before checkout on the day of your departure.
To unlock the cooktop, press and hold the “lock” button for three seconds.
- Burner Selection:
To use the front burners, select the “On/Off” button at the bottom of the control panel.
To use the back burners, select the “On/Off” button at the top of the control panel.
- There are two burners that can be enlarged for bigger pots. To do this, select “Zone 2” for a medium sized burner or “Zone 3” for a large burner.
- Burner temperature is adjusted using the dotted line on the control panel to the right of your selected burner. Simply swipe your finger along the dotted line to adjust from “Simmer” to “Hi”.
- To Turn Off the Burners:
Simply push the” On/Off” button for your selected burner.
If you are completely done with all burners, you can also select “All Off”
Please do not set the thermostat lower than 72°. Because of the high humidity in southern Florida, setting the temperature any lower will freeze the unit and render it non-functional until emergency HVAC can get onsite to repair.
Elevator will only operate when gate has completely latched closed. In the event of a power failure, the elevator will return to the 1st floor. In an emergency, please call 911.
Living Room Fireplace
The fireplaces at Sea Palms are wood burning. Please inquire if you’d like to have a fire.
The pool and spa are cleaned on the day you check in. There are also scheduled weekly cleanings on Tuesday’s and Fridays.
Spa Temperature: 102° Pool Temperature: 86°
- The buttons to the left of the items below are your “on” “off” switches
- To turn on the spa, push button on the left of “spa”
If you’d like bubbles, push button to the left of “air blower”
If you’d like to turn on the pool light, push button to the left of “pool light”
- To turn off the items above, push the same button (to the left of each) again
- The spa is on a 2-hour timer. If it shuts off while you are still enjoying it, you will need to follow the steps above to restart it.
When you have finished enjoying the spa, please follow these steps as the pool filter is disengaged when the spa is in use:
- Using the arrow on the right side of the control screen, scroll down to “More One Touch” and push the “Select” button at the bottom of the panel. The screen will then show “Pool Mode”.
Push the button to the left of “Pool Mode” to start the pool filter.
Use the “Back One” button to return to the main screen on the panel.
- If the spa “times out” and you don’t add more time, please follow the above steps to reengage the pool filter. This step is very important to maintaining the beautiful pool during your stay!
Firewood is stacked next to the firepit. Please keep fires low and extinguish with the nearby hose after use.
Please don’t leave beach equipment unattended. When you’re not using the equipment (paddleboards, kayaks, chairs, etc.), please make sure it is not left below the high tide line. All beach equipment should be brought off the beach at the end of the day.
Every year, hundreds of turtle nests are laid on Captiva Island. Hatchlings emerge after dark and use the natural light of the night sky to navigate to the water. In order to protect their journey, please observe the following rules from April 15 – October 31:
- Turn off or shield all lights visible from the beach
- Close curtains or blinds after dark
- Avoid using flashlights and never shine them on a nesting turtle or hatchlings
- No flash photography or cell phone lights after dark
- Remove all beach furniture by 9pm or when not in use
- Fill in holes after your day at the beach
- Give sea turtles plenty of space while they are on the beach. Approaching them may cause them to abandon their nests.
Trash pickup from the trash receptacle building (small building to the right of the driveway upon entering) is done by Sea Palms staff on Thursdays for a Friday morning pickup. Sea Palms staff will return trash cans to the trash receptacle building after pickup.